You are here: / PRODUCTS
CCT2001 Continuity Tester Set
- The Miller Fiber Continuity Tester provides you with a high intensity, long-lasting red LED light source that transmits light instantly and accurately down the fiber.
- Compatible with both singlemode and multimode fiber, it can achieve a test distance of up to 2km in multimode fiber testing. This handy continuity tester tests almost all types of connectors including ST, FC, SC, LC, or MT-RJ connectors. It comes complete with one each 1.25mm Universal, 2.5mm Universal and MT-RJ style adapters, and three each AG3 or LR41 batteries, a key ring and instructions.
- Adapters are interchangeable and the lamp is replaceable. This fiber optic continuity tester is designed for field use and provides a simple inexpensive check of fiber continuity.
- Operation is simple. Just select the appropriate adapter and screw it into the head of the tester. Turn the tester on by rotating the adapter in a counter-clockwise direction 90 degrees. Gently insert the ferrule of the connector into the adapter. Red light visible at the far end of the fiber verifies continuity
- Testing distance may vary depending upon fiber characteristics.
We are happy to inform you about a price change of this product respectively when it hits the price you want to purchase.
You have to be logged in to write a review. No review available for this item.